NPSGD: ICEBERG DRAGON'S BREATH SEMI-HOLLOW DGT PS # 6077

This literally took my breath away. Damn man congrats on this. Wow

THIS JUST IN: FULL FRONTAL.

Iceberg%2BDragon%2527s%2BBreath%2BFull%2BFrontal.jpg

It's official I'm envious of ViperDoc's semi !!!
Plus the guitars still looks great...LOL
Loving the dragon breath fade...

What a nice top. Love the extreme tubular in the middle and the popcorn on the edges. Dig the unique and ununusual.
Thanks, man. Yes, the figure on this maple was just too good to pass up. The peripheral popcorn, as you put it, lent itself really well to the dragon's breath fade, and the Iceberg just put it over the top. This sat in the wings for about 5 months as I waffled on the finish selection, but I'm glad I kept with the original. The PS finish mojo is just insane.

Thanks, man. Yes, the figure on this maple was just too good to pass up. The peripheral popcorn, as you put it, lent itself really well to the dragon's breath fade, and the Iceberg just put it over the top. This sat in the wings for about 5 months as I waffled on the finish selection, but I'm glad I kept with the original. The PS finish mojo is just insane.

I've agonized over a few color choices myself. :confused: Nice guitar you have there.

I was going to be the first to comment on thiswicked guitar but when I saw it I immediately went into a guitar coma and laid in a hospital since today. I have not looked at this guitar since, it's image is burned into my pre coma memory. This has to be the most incredible guitar a have ever seen....oops.....remembered!!!!

I was going to be the first to comment on thiswicked guitar but when I saw it I immediately went into a guitar coma and laid in a hospital since today. I have not looked at this guitar since, it's image is burned into my pre coma memory. This has to be the most incredible guitar a have ever seen....oops.....remembered!!!!
Thanks, buddy. Quite the "Gushing" review!

Back