NPSGD: "FRACTIS ALIS ANGELI"..."ANGELS WITH BROKEN WINGS"

You'll be able to let us know soon enough. My rosewood top didn't darken the sound nearly as much as I was afraid it would. I expect it will be nice and rich with strong low and mid harmonics.

That's good to know. I like the sound of your forecast. We'll see/hear next week!

I just read the specs. You are serious business. I like C# and would grind on this without hesitation.

:rock::rock::rock:

I thought those chairs and tables looked familiar :D. Awesome guitar man. Love the unique specs and the overall vibe is just pure sex. I only hope the one I have cooking turns out half as good :).

I just read the specs. You are serious business. I like C# and would grind on this without hesitation.

:rock::rock::rock:

Thanks, dude. I've got an old SE Santana tuned the same way, but it's destined to become a project guitar. If only I could borrow some of Sergio's leftover Paisley fabric....

Lord, I had better not get any serious money any time real soon. You just made me completely re-think my mental picture of what I want to see in a PSF! Absolutely incredible wood grain and it left me reeling in stunned, I don't know.... just flat-out stunned! Congratulations!

:top::top::top::top::top:

Rated: 5 thumbs up!

What blows me way about that Cocobolo slab is that someone had the foresight to cut that burl vein right down its center. It's an unbelievable piece of wood. Every single PS guitar I've ever seen looks amazing, but then there are certain ones whose wood slabs are just in a world of their own. This wood looks like it's on fire just sitting in the case. I can't freaking believe it. It's clear that the PS department has a PhD in wood like no other guitar maker I've ever seen. Nothing else compares.

Here's a view from the driver's seat.

IMG_3645.JPG

I am late to the lovefest here but when I saw the photos for the first time I damn near soiled myself. I keep going back to this thread to look at the pics. She is STUNNING in the non-overused sense of the word...truly STUNNING!

Your guitar has to be amongst the most beautiful guitars ever made.

I own a PRS Private-Stock guitar from 2008 which is wonderful, but 'Fractis Alis Angeli' is beyond anything that I've ever seen.

I hope that you live up to it's name.

Best wishes,

Peter

Your guitar has to be amongst the most beautiful guitars ever made.

I own a PRS Private-Stock guitar from 2008 which is wonderful, but 'Fractis Alis Angeli' is beyond anything that I've ever seen.

I hope that you live up to it's name.

Best wishes,

Peter

Hahaha! Believe me, I'm realizing with each of your posts of MY OWN unworthiness! Then again, who's ever worthy of such hotness? Yet somehow someone is from time to time, thank God. I'll probably see her by Wednesday. And then we will play... No detail shall be spared.

Any pics of the hollowed out body before the top was put on?

Back