NPSGD: "FRACTIS ALIS ANGELI"..."ANGELS WITH BROKEN WINGS"

ViperDoc

Plugged In.
It began with a slice of cocobolo, dubbed "The Broken Wing" by its swooped wing grain pattern and bookmatched burl stripe carnage down the middle.

IMG_3826.jpg

It was hewn, hollowed and shaven. Pieced together in practiced, hallowed choreography.

BODY.jpg

This afternoon appeared the first glimpses of the final product. FRACTIS ALIS ANGELI HAS BEEN BORN.

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3654.JPG

IMG_3642.JPG

FEAST THINE EYES ON GREATNESS!!!!!!!!

Oh
Have
Mercy

This is mental!!! Congrats!

Keep us posted when you have time for a time report.

Damn! That is amazing. I love the finish. It adds some refinement to an insane piece of wood.

It's essentially a Semi-Hollow P22 with Tremonti pickups and a 25.5 inch scale setup in C# standard tuning. The electronics have been altered for a 3-way switch, a series/parallel switch and tone tap.

Cocobolo top
Swamp Ash back
Flame Koa Binding on header, neck and body.
Curly Maple neck
Wide Fat carve
MOP body and neck purfling
Brazilian board
The top finish is Natural Smokeburst and the Ash back and Maple neck are Smokey Blonde Smokeburst.

This axe just came out beautifully. It's being set up with .012s and prepared for shipment as we speak. Tone report to come! The piezo detuned magic should be full of some immense sparkly goodness!!!

Last edited:
Now that's what Private Stock is about... :top:

It's essentially a Semi-Hollow P22 with Tremonti pickups and a 25.5 inch scale setup in C# standard tuning. The electronics have been altered for a 3-way switch, a series/parallel switch and tone tap.

Cocobolo top
Swamp Ash back
Flame Koa Binding on header, neck and body.
Curly Maple neck
Wide Fat carve
MOP body and neck purfling
Brazilian board
The top finish is Natural Smokeburst and the Ash back and Maple neck are Smokey Blonde Smokeburst.

This axe just came out beautifully. It's being set up and prepared for shipment as we speak. Tone report to come!

This is a stellar build....
Every PS should come with an exotic wood pickup surrounds, the plastic ones don't seem befitting IMO.
Congrats can't wait for the tone report.

This guitar gets the ......

Wow I've never seen a top like that before. Truly amazing how wood can add that little bit of spice to the flavour .....truly SMOKIN !!!

Hope you don't mind but I am posting this up on my Facebook.....wow

Back