NPSD: Zappa #43/50 Sandstorm Fade!

I'm not much of a fan of the shape, but god I think I could get over that for the way it's finished... Love sandstorm fade, I almost chose it for my first PS. The neck and the headstock veneer are incredible.

Beautiful guitar! I love the looks of these but I know they have taken their knocks because they are a bit different. I know it's all a personal taste issue but I dig them. Then again, I love prism paint job so what do I know.

Congrats on your awesome new guitar!

Stonkin'!

I sort of agree on the colour -- I may not order it for myself, but I could come to love it as my own if I obtained one the way you did. I mean, at least it's not blue.

Beautiful guitar! I love the looks of these but I know they have taken their knocks because they are a bit different. I know it's all a personal taste issue but I dig them. Then again, I love prism paint job so what do I know.

Congrats on your awesome new guitar!
I also love the prism finish! I had a DiMeola sig model for a while (it was amazing!), but I stupidly got rid of it.

How "hollow/acoustic" is it unplugged?
It is pretty loud and resonant, definitely the most resonant guitar I've ever had. It's not quite 335/339 level loud, but it's definitely got a presence that my other guitars lack.

Stonkin'!

I sort of agree on the colour -- I may not order it for myself, but I could come to love it as my own if I obtained one the way you did. I mean, at least it's not blue.
I don't know man, the blue fade that PRS does is pretty amazing...

Back