NPSD update: arrived! More pics

That is utterly sweet! And Black Gold, the color choice of the Olympian gods, on top of everything else. Droolworthy!

It sings!

dkddBCZ.jpg

7SRgwK7.jpg

mkohQq7.jpg

p5XxKqY.jpg

ioPyKDH.jpg

cib1ucV.jpg
hqOOCni.jpg

85/15 neck, NF center, 58/15 bridge. 3 vols (pull to split) one tone. Switch is NF on/off.
I love the way the 594 plays, (I’ve 2 1 solid on semi), so I wanted that playability with a bit more “modern” sound. The nut is the standard prs nut too. Not the bone nut of the 594
Love it when people do custom controls specific to they’re needs. Nice job!

Played it for several hours. LOVE it!
It did, however, make me realize just how high quality the core guitars are.
Yes, I paid a premium for specifications unavailable on a core (the electronics allow for sounds I can’t get on any of my others, including the SSH), and custom inlays. Sure the top is more show stopping than any of my cores. However, when I put it down, and pick up a core 594, the core, in NO WAY, feels like a lesser instrument. Not at all

Played it for several hours. LOVE it!
It did, however, make me realize just how high quality the core guitars are.
Yes, I paid a premium for specifications unavailable on a core (the electronics allow for sounds I can’t get on any of my others, including the SSH), and custom inlays. Sure the top is more show stopping than any of my cores. However, when I put it down, and pick up a core 594, the core, in NO WAY, feels like a lesser instrument. Not at all
Such a beautiful guitar. Love the custom controls. And completely agree on the high quality of the cores

Back