NPSALD

Alex rules! I keep thinking I should check out a Lerxst amp. Sorry, off topic. Can't wait to see some pics. Now all of this cigar talk has me wanting. Off to crack the humidor....

Nice! I got to play the proto at PRS last June and dug it. Very warm and intimate sound.

Nice! I got to play the proto at PRS last June and dug it. Very warm and intimate sound.
That's how I would describe it pretty much. The treble content is there, but it is sweet. The lows are crisp and punchy. While perhaps not as loud as it's deeper backed brethren, that actually suits my purpose as I live in a more "intimate" setting here in the city, and can play it at night without fear of disturbing any neighbors.

That's how I would describe it pretty much. The treble content is there, but it is sweet. The lows are crisp and punchy. While perhaps not as loud as it's deeper backed brethren, that actually suits my purpose as I live in a more "intimate" setting here in the city, and can play it at night without fear of disturbing any neighbors.

Makes perfect sense, plus it probably records very well, too!

Back