NPOGD - Got one back that got away!

Thank you! Yeah it’s Blue Matteo with natural back. One of my favorite combos.

A friend of mine had one, if I recall correctly. I didn't play back then but I could appreciate what I was looking at! I was just blown away with the look and the rosewood neck. But the first time I saw those birds...I was instantly smitten.

Well done getting it back!!! Awesome guitar and I love that old Studio model!

Thanks! I’m very happy to have it back. The Studio is a super cool one. I am glad that I was able to get it. It’s crazy that there’s hardly any info out there on them. Plus there are basically zero videos on their tone. Which is why I did my little riff video. I’m planning on doing another with tone examples in all positions.

You, sir, have outstanding taste. Blue Matteo from the early-mid 2000's is one of my all time favorite PRS colors, though the original Bonni Pink, Teal Black, Makena Blue, and the newer Gray Black Purple burst (I've nicknamed that one Member berry) are also top contenders.

Thanks! I wanted this color combo since I was a teen. I had a Makena Blue 408 and that thing looked like the most beautiful water.

Thanks! I’m very happy to have it back. The Studio is a super cool one. I am glad that I was able to get it. It’s crazy that there’s hardly any info out there on them. Plus there are basically zero videos on their tone. Which is why I did my little riff video. I’m planning on doing another with tone examples in all positions.

Great I'm looking forward to the new video :D I remember see those old Studio's in a store called Ossining Music around 1989/90, both were the foil finish, one red, one blue. Awesome guitars.

Back