Now I'm REALLY back - NGD coming!

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
Thanks to all you wonderfully crazy people for your insight and experience, during my info hunt to get back into the PRS fold.

I do believe my upcoming NGD will get me back on the righteous side of you fanatics...a place I very much missed roaming in!!!!

Photos and such will come shortly...in all its Stripped-Down glory! :):D:)

The new avatar is a wee-bit of a hint, though.....

But what's next?? ;)

Enjoy that beauty!

Funny you should ask!!! :D

During my time away, I reorganized my office/music room. Built an Oak 4-hanger rack for my guitars...3 of which are acoustics, and now the 4th being my soon-to-arrive Stripped 58.

Either with devious intent I won't admit to, or subconscious awareness of who I really am...I left space on the opposite wall (near my amp/pedal rig) for one additional wall hanger.

And the new SE Paul's Guitar looks kinda perky......... ;)

What are the three acoustics? I had several Taylor’s until I tried the McManus PRSh brought to one of his clinics. Much more efficient now in that department!

My keepers turned out to be a Grand Concert Yamaha (my road trip guitar), and two Martins (a Dreadnought and a 000).

I had a Tonare SE for a bit, but I just preferred the Martin 'thud' a bit more. I've also run through 7 or 8 Taylors.. but the Martins beat those, too.

Back