Now I’ve seen it all :-/

I don't go to shows in Hawaii because, 1. they don't come. and 2. Everyone could be at a Yanni show and still cause ruckus, they all think they are at an MMA event. Hawaii is funny that way, the only thing the young to middle age folks seem to think about is fighting and Heineken...

I don't go to shows in Hawaii because, 1. they don't come. and 2. Everyone could be at a Yanni show and still cause ruckus, they all think they are at an MMA event. Hawaii is funny that way, the only thing the young to middle age folks seem to think about is fighting and Heineken...
BJ Penn!!!

Wait...so your telling me there is something else???? This changes everything!!!!:eek:

Seriously though, what's up with that? I traveled there for work a few years back...the last couple of times I was there...I've witnessed two fights one in a hotel parking lot and another while I was doing corporate training for Fed Ex Kinkos...they apparently weren't interested in my presentation...so they started throwing down, right there in front of everybody...it was pretty ugly, both bra's involved had a mad ground and pound skills for days!

I think it's all BJ Penns fault...

Last edited:
Out here, they would fight purple Barney if he looked at em funny with his fake eyes....;-)

I'm familiar with the type...Its the same way here, I'm waaaay to old to bang like that anymore...plus the lawsuit AND likely jail time would kill my already dying GAS budget...I figured the two I witnessed there were just flukes...sounds like no matter where you go people are people...and some of those people just like to punch other people. It also sounds like Hawaii is kinda like here in Alabama ...except you guys are surrounded by a beautiful landscape,...and here your mostly surrounded by rednecks with genetic deficiencies...that kinda look like these dudes...:eek:

Back