Nothing better on a cold/ raining day like....

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
For me it is a good spicy chili. Not to thick and not runny. And for a fast for chain Wendy's his it down.

LSchefman

Historical Entity
Pancakes with real northern Michigan maple syrup and sausages.

And a side of glowing tube amp.

John Beef

Opaque
What is this "cold" you're talking about? Are you talking about getting in a working refrigerator?

I might have heard of "raining" but I'm not sure.

gball

Completely with you on the chili, but I have to make my own. I also tend to dig favorite old records out and listen to them whist drinking beer or whiskey and play guitar a bunch.

Hasn't rained in LA in what feels like 4 years, and cold means it dipped below 65, so I guess it's all relative.

watelessness

Dang, Warren. I thought for sure you were going to say "a NGD!". You've been quiet for too long.

mezzio

The Force is weak in ^^
Chili is good, but lasagna is better... so we're having lasagna :)

Has anyone tried the new bbq pork cheese fries at Wendy's? They're delicious.

tabl10s

For me it is a good spicy chili. Not to thick and not runny. And for a fast for chain Wendy's his it down.

Discovered this when I was 15:

Large bowl of mashed potato surrounded by cream of chicken soup.

Brad737

This space for rent...
Ahhhhh...cold, rainy days are back. Here are a few things that help me welcome(?) winter. First off, foo foo coffee...pumpkin spice lattes, maple cappuccinos, etc. Food wise, I'm totally down with a good chili, but pretty much any homemade soup works for me. Evenings are a different story. This time of year makes me pair my evening stogie with a nice scotch or port, versus my old standby, rum and diet coke. Music? I lean towards Wes Montgomery and Miles Davis. As for amps, you're gonna laugh. This time of year, I'm all about EL-84s.