One of the nicest first-post guitars in my memory...simply stunning, Toby. Congratulations, and welcome! Hope #2 is just as stunning as #1 :)

Beauty! Tell us more...what are the specs, what kind of neck is that?

Aha, der @Toby lebt im Einflussbereich der Stadt Koeln!
Die Gitarre ist ein schoener Fang.
So ist es. Gerade nach Karneval, dann ist es allerdings eher der Dunstkreis xD

LOVE the top and the colour!!! :eek:
Thank you, same reaction from me :D

Toby,
The top on your guitar is stupidly unbelievable! Congratulations! Enjoy it. :)
Thank you very much - i do!

One of the nicest first-post guitars in my memory...simply stunning, Toby. Congratulations, and welcome! Hope #2 is just as stunning as #1 :)
I will asure that! Even if I have to visit the factory to do that!

SWEET !!! Just come on in and kick the door down why don't ya :)
I'm on it ;)

Beauty! Tell us more...what are the specs, what kind of neck is that?
You demanded it!
Cocobolo Neck with Pattern profile (damn perfect), Fingerboard and Headstock Veneer and Tuner Buttons,
African Ribbon Mahogany Body,
Quilted Maple Top,
Bronze Burst V12 finish
57/08 Set

Outstanding!
Thank you :)

That guitar is just insanely gorgeous! Way to make an impression! Welcome to the forum.

Tom

Ein großartiger Einstieg... Gruß nach Köln und welcome aboard! :)

Wow that's stunning! Congrats!
I just started another threat regarding corrosion on my hybrid hardware. Would be interesting if you could keep me updated if and how the golden bridge screw corrodes whilst playing her. I have my CU24 for 1 1/2 month now and can already spot "more than I expected/like" corrosion on the golden hardware parts. Hope you do not experience the same!

Greetings from Cologne!

Very, very nice! Congrats!

Thank you very much :)

Wow that's stunning! Congrats!
I just started another threat regarding corrosion on my hybrid hardware. Would be interesting if you could keep me updated if and how the golden bridge screw corrodes whilst playing her. I have my CU24 for 1 1/2 month now and can already spot "more than I expected/like" corrosion on the golden hardware parts. Hope you do not experience the same!

Greetings from Cologne!

EN:
Thank you very much! I will post later this day a up-to-date Pic of my bridge regarding this problem - to my knowledge there is no sign of wear at all, but we´ll see.

DE:
Vielen Dank! Habe deinen Thread eben bemerkt und werde, wenn ich zuhause bin aktuelle Bilder machen um dir einen Einblick zu gewähren. Zum aktuellen Zeitpunkt würde ich aber sagen keinerlei Beschädigungen gesehen zu haben. Mehr dazu später ;)

Herzliche Grüße aus nächster Nähe ;)

Back