Toby

Hobby Private Stock Designer
Hello everyone!

I'm following PRS for years by now, although I never had the cash to buy one. There was a time I completely forget about PRS as a whole, but a decent reminder in terms of a simple Guitar Review on youtube got me addicted again. From then on I watched literally every factory tour video and began to follow this Forum without an account. More than one year ago I began planing on buying one and searched until my eyes where caught by Private Stock #4785. You already know what happened next, right? I followed this guitar 'til February 13th of this year at which I travelled to Music Store Cologne to buy that sucker with my hard earned cash during my Apprenticeship and - after my passed exam - my first cash from working.

Why do I post this that late? Well... I planed on getting a SE Alex Lifeson on past Saturday but I decided to wait to get "a real one". Private Stock of course, because #4785 got my addicted! PSF does his best to keep it up!

And to end my first post on this Forum I have to apologies for this long post and get you your hard earned pics ;)

IMG_2038_zpsyeqigu12.jpg

IMG_2053_zps9segtduj.jpg

IMG_2051_zpsdzmlp14m.jpg

IMG_2057_zpssavpqzfn.jpg

IMG_2052_zps3c8fyuz8.jpg

Last edited:
Wowza. Nice!

Way to make an opening splash, nice piece you picked up.

Excellent choice. Fantastic top. Great fingerboard. Love the headstock.
Enjoy.

Beautiful!

Stonkin'!

Absolutely beautiful!! Congrats and welcome to the club!

Man! Love the birds too!

Thank you all very much, appreciate that

Not sure if I am impressed more by first guitar or first post. Welcome aboard, Toby!

Back