Not another "conspricacy theory" from Bennett again???

I'm going to get out a gold pen and mark "301 of 300" on mine. It'll give Bennett something to worry about when someone puts it on ebay after I'm dead.

Are you implying that I actually worry about these things I post Les??

I'm sure you're being facetious, as I am sure you are well aware that I couldn't care less about the provenance...as stated in the OP.
But, to be honest, there are times when I post questions on this forum and cringe as I await your sarcastic reply. I know you mean well Les...but maybe...just maybe....you can actually let me post questions now and then without the need to diminish my attempt to use the forum as a Q & A?

Geez, Bennett!

Yeah, I was being completely serious, which is why I let you in on a joke I'm planning to play on you that will take place when I'm DEAD.

Hello! Not serious!

Please return to your thread puzzling over how a human being at PRS could possibly have miscounted cavity covers. Hugely mysterious.

"Hey, Tom, what number is this one?"

"I dunno, I think it's 68."

"Thanks! All set. Box this one up."

Last edited:
Pretty cool, Markus.... pretty cool!

Yah-mon................................ Pair of Sigs:biggrin:

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;24725 said:
I think the outcome of this thread is clear. Bennett must acquire the other 68.

Believe me....I've thought long and hard about it.

Not to imply that PRSi have any connection to long and hard..............ah, forget it.

Doc...if it makes you feel any better....I find the two of you quite amusing...,

In my absolute best "Joe Pesci Voice" as I channel "Tommy from "Goodfellas"....

"You find me amusing? I'm funny? Like a clown? I'm here to amuse you?"

Jumps across the table and lunges at Bob. Breaks bottle over his head. Waits for Paul Sorvino to discipline him.

Soooo.... c an we talk about a Collection 12-string in that old, perfect, BRW now?

:call:

Ah hell, watching Les and Ned go round and round is more fun.

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;24759 said:
Ah hell, watching Les and Ned go round and round is more fun.

BTW....via PM....I think we made up....kinda, sorta.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh....Bennett what a can of worms you just opened...I am from NY....and I spent four years at Fordham in the Bronx...Fordham Road, Webster Ave, Arthur and Belmont Ave's...Hughes, Bathgate, Lorrillard...

I know the neighborhood all too well. As recently as 2007, I was coordinating Rapid Opiate Detox in a Surgi-Center in a neighborhood about 2 miles from the Bronx Zoo.....but one that had a calculated street survival rate of approximately 3 minutes...AKA you walk around the neighborhood for more than 3', odds are that you're gonna get shot.

Oh...during my internship days in the late 70's....I moonlighted at a Medicaid Clinic on the Grand Concourse and 148th St. Not to mention the group home I worked at for 2 years in the early '80's located between Park and Morris....right near the elevated D train where they would throw bricks and light-bulbs at you from the platform as you tried to negotiate the path from your car to the hi-rise tenement where the group home was housed.

Have I stirred up some memories??? Have I explained why you moved to the South West??? :laugh:

Edit...or did you??? I see your location has changed....or am I imagining things???

Edit Edit....great scene from a great movie, BTW

Last edited:
I actually don't live all that far away from you...I live in Westchester NY....born and raised New Yorker...although I live in Bedford now...as opposed to The Fordham section of The Bronx..."a world unto itself...where any borough is only 15 minutes away....but they seem 3,000 miles away."

And yes...you stirred up many memories...the interesting thing about being down there was if you walked on Arthur typically you were fine...(although ownership down there has changed somewhat these days) but if you walked a block or two in the wrong direction...you might not come back.

I actually got married at the Botanical Gardens...

Love all of those movies....

Bedford is as far from the Bronx as Beverly Hills....figuratively speaking. Although Arthur Ave is still the "sine qua non" for Italian cuisine. Do you run into Bill and Hillary often?? As far as the movies...you win...hands down. Chas Palmentari could beat the crap out of Joe Pesci any day. :laugh:

Back