Not a forum contest...but for the forum

Pretty sure it’s a different copy. veinbuster’s not the kind of guy to steal a book from a Canadian National Treasure, eh?
Well, if I did steal Alex’s copy, I would keep it.

I’m not entering, but I’m happy to like nearly everything. That’s cool of you, Pete.
But you did enter. I may be able to remember to reject your entry should you be drawn.

Can those of us from the UK enter?
You already did. To be more direct: world wide participation is welcome.

Last edited:
Please tell us you have pics of this!!

No pics of giving him the book. I was thinking of writing a note to him in it but decided just to leave the shrink wrap on. I have hundreds of other unpublished pics though of the shows from on stage and beside/on the edge of the curtain. It's funny that you showed the video of Foo Fighters. They are huge Rush fans and showed up at many of the shows. Neil is Hawkins idol and he acts like an excited kid in the group's presence. It's funny.

Well, if I did steal Alex’s copy, I would keep it.

But you did enter. I may be able to remember to reject your entry should you be draw.

You already did. To be more direct: world wide participation is welcome.
Tis the wonder of the Intronet. In that case I'm in. Beats rowing a dingy across the pond.!!!

To be more direct: world wide participation is welcome.

Sounds great - here's another one from England:) Super idea too - I like books and guitars and especially books on guitars. Strangley mine are mostly on old Fenders and Gibsons with my well read copy of The PRS Book lost somewhere in space and time (or a house move to be more exact, along with a Boss BE-5 that put me off effects pedals for life).

Back