Northeast U.S.

CandidPicker

Tone Matters. Use It Well.
Some decent weather news came across the broadcast this evening, though I think the weather gal doesn't want people in her life just now...warm air temps in the upper 50s, maybe clipping low 60s both Sunday and Monday...

...The counsel was to get out and enjoy the nice weather for the next 2 days, because the following 3 days its gonna rain, with Thursday being the drencher...

So what's a good project for a nice 2 days outdoors? Cleaning out the gas grill, I'd say. Time to spark up the old propane and give the burgers and weenies their first taste of early spring weather.

What say you? Your early spring projects taking shape yet?

Completed home projects yesterday. Enough.

Today I will fire up both the motorcycle and the grill, go for a long ride, come back and grill a pork tenderloin. There will probably be a cigar thrown into the mix. Pretty cool for Feb! Enjoy!

Completed home projects yesterday. Enough. Today I will fire up both the motorcycle and the grill, go for a long ride, come back and grill a pork tenderloin. There will probably be a cigar thrown into the mix. Pretty cool for Feb! Enjoy!

Of the same mind. Activities that include some fresh air and sunshine.

Mountain biking in MA today... can't wait to be outdoors. Spent yesterday afternoon at Tree House Brewery - now that was a good afternoon!;)

Many folks on similar forums are into biking. Some physical activity followed by quenching one's thirst. Commendable.

Bloody Mary and a nap.

I guess you already had your fun last night. Try to keep up, thanks. ;)

Washed my car.

Something I need to do as well. Actually do the job myself instead of visiting the car wash. Then, the grill later today.

It's February.
Let it rain.
You don't need to shovel rain.

Am more favorable to gentle spring rains than snow or T-storms. I think Tuesday through Thursday it's going to be a washout with some localized flooding. +1 on not digging out from snow. At my age, that can be a hazard, both from potential icy falling dangers, but from overexertion. One reason for the diet and exercise routine these days.

I hope this warm up melts the glacier that is my driveway. The UPS guy is really getting tired of having to wear climbing cleats to get to the summit where my house is.:oops:

Yeah, I hear that. Where about are you, W? If upper NW NY State, it'll be a while.

Ah, just checked. SW NY State is still on the snow-receiving end-of-things. Best wishes, and sand.

Am heading out now for washing the car and cleaning the grill. Think I'll do the grill first, in case of a pop-up shower takes care of my car wash for me (one can hope).

I'm enjoying 50 degree weather in SE Iowa sat sun.

Busy all day Saturday but sunday I'm hauling a Harley for my buddy and trying to finish up a welding project on a trailer I intend to use to haul my skid steer.

My son has been taking welding classes in school so he will get some burn time!

Now what occurs is:

To:
6wzXJ5p.jpg

or to:
5wbvgBu.jpg

or this:
F4LCJlw.jpg

that is the question...

Yeah, I hear that. Where about are you, W? If upper NW NY State, it'll be a while.

Ah, just checked. SW NY State is still on the snow-receiving end-of-things. Best wishes, and sand.
I'm an hour +/- south of Buffalo above Olean. The sunshine today is helping but the lower portion of the drive is shaded and usually doesnt melt until March or April.

I'm an hour +/- south of Buffalo above Olean. The sunshine today is helping but the lower portion of the drive is shaded and usually doesnt melt until March or April.

Rainmaker coming through Monday through Wednesday for you folks. Not sure if ice or snow is part of your forecast, ours in NW CT is showers Tues & Wed, then the soaker Thursday...thinking that work this week is gonna be rough what with bending, lifting and reaching one day of 3. The muscles and joints feel it when the barometric pressure falls...

Well a couple hours ago I was told 6 inches of snow coming with a possibility of 12 inches total.

THIS SUCKS

Back