None More Black

20170427_100255_zpsnqjtizuy.jpg

The only black PRS I have.

It's sad Photobucket had to break this thread.

Sweetwater has done a SE exclusive series where they have pretty much every model available in flat back. Here's a SE custom 22 for example. Classy!

R14553-angle-xlarge.jpg

... and uh, this one is on its way to me right now.
a0TGcrb.jpg

R14909-angle-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:

Sweetwater has done a SE exclusive series where they have pretty much every model available in flat back. Here's a SE custom 22 for example. Classy!

R14553-angle-xlarge.jpg

R14909-angle-xlarge.jpg

Saw those too. Look great. Wonder if they split coils, didnt see if you could or on the 24.

R14553-angle-xlarge.jpg

R14909-angle-xlarge.jpg

Can't see pics!

I looked at my posts in another browser (MS Edge & IE11) and those Sweetwater pics totally don't work! They look glorious in Chrome.

Insert another Photobucket grumble. It wasn't the greatest site ever but at least it worked most of the time...

I am seriously into that Zach Myers...I don't have a Zach Myers yet...

I bought one of the four blacked-out ZM models on the site, last Friday. I logged in yesterday to see what else they had, and all the ZMs were gone. Today, they're back...and they're BAAAAD!!!

I wonder how long the run will last? I would guess those would get quite a bit of interest.

I should be getting mine tomorrow...since FedEx didn't seem to be in the mood to deliver it today, when it was due. They had it at the local facility at 3am...so I'm guessing they didn't feel like putting it on the truck 4 hours before deliveries started. (Insert angry hate face, here)

Beautiful collection of black beautys!
I show you my "Standard / Custom" 24 of the year 1996, all black without binding.
the hangtag says it's a Standard, but it has a maple top flamed down from the black paint.

28279365_10214330635035077_429697761919466120_n.jpg

Back