NOGD SE Angelus Custom

beas

I Don't Re-Member
This is a guitar that I had a bit of GAS for when they were first introduced. I nabbed this at Dave'sGuitar Shop in Lacrosse, WI and could not be happier with the whole experience. The guitar exceeds my hopes. I was a bit excited by the new SE acoustic line. Nevertheless, I really like the solid rosewood back, the bound fretboard, the playability, and the fit and finish of this guitar. Beyond some minor fret wear, the condition is amazing. Apologies for the bad phone camera photos...

4hDw3nG.jpg

SBzd0f3.jpg

qOLP2gD.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! The SE Angelus Custom definitely punches above its price point. Mine compares very favorably to my favorite acoustic, a Larrivee D-09.

I just joined the club. I picked up a 2013 PRS SE Angelus Custom three days ago and am one really happy camper. Took my old Guild in for some repairs/setup work and stopped to play some of the acoustics. This one was love at first chord. Went back twice the next day to play it against others in the price range (Martin, Taylor, Breedlove) and bought it on the second trip.

It's literally been over 20 years since I had a NGD. Wheeeee!

Back