NO Experience this year?!

If you're on the east coast or have air miles to burn I say we go down to the factory that friday, each bringing 1 personal guitar of ours and have a BBQ and hangout on our own! Rock and roll lives in parking lots
hbang2.gif

The Heritage forum folks do it and have for years. The factory opens it's doors for tours and the members have a weekend of meeting and playing guitars. It doesn't cost the factory much and the members have a good time.

HA! This was my first thought when the discussion of a party in the parking lot came up. My friends and I used to watch this all the time as kids, we were known to yell "Johnny Ray, Upstate MothaF@kers!" at any given opportunity.

So glad I finally got off my a$$ and went last year, I hope it won't be the last time I get to hang with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're on the east coast or have air miles to burn I say we go down to the factory that friday, each bringing 1 personal guitar of ours and have a BBQ and hangout on our own! Rock and roll lives in parking lots
hbang2.gif

Occupy PRS?!?!?!
PRSX>>>> OPRS??
I like it.

Had to happen sooner or later......................oh well, Jeffs house! :D

I'm sorry guys. It's all my fault.

Last year was the 1st time I didn't buy a guitar at EXP.

Knew I shouldn't have left empty-handed. :bawling:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;129475 said:
More money to spend on gear?

In my case, it usually costs about $1000 to attend. I'll be happy to put that toward another PRS. :)

My feelings exactly Hans. I never attended an official XPRS, but did attend the 2nd unofficial PRS forum event at the factory (before this forum, before VR forum, etc.). I had a blast back then. But the money to go to that every year is significant for me (not to mention PRS's expense/time, etc.). I got grief from some members for not attending... but I looked at it exactly as you have stated. I can go to the event, or I can (possibly) hang another guitar on my office wall.

I appreciate what PRS & company did for us back in the unofficial days, and with their official XPRS, and I thank them greatly for welcoming us on-site for all these years. If they need a year off to plan for a big 30th, build more guitars, etc. - let'em have it!

I'm not kidding. I'd be happy to open up the warehouse for a get together.

Back