NMRD

Who knew Steve had such great legs?

fijn_147956.jpg

I came of age in the mid to late 80's, right in the middle of the "big hair" days.
While I no longer rock the big hair, it's still very long, though understated.
It's interesting. I gig a lot and even when I'm just out and about town, guys with long hair are rare.
Buzz cuts and bald are the order of the day now.

Had long hair in early 70s. Such a pain to look after and so hot playing sport in Australian summer. I am always asking wife and 4 daughters why they don't get their hair cut short but only get the look in response. Before 3 ot the girls left home I estimated maybe as much a$350-400 a month on haircuts.

Reverse Mohawk. Ha ha. Best line I've heard in a while. Bring on the nose and ear hairs

In high school when I shaved my head I was "dangerous" and everybody thought I was a skinhead... Now that I'm older and losing my hair I've adopted the Luftwaffe combover. WTF is wrong with me?

In high school when I shaved my head I was "dangerous" and everybody thought I was a skinhead... Now that I'm older and losing my hair I've adopted the Luftwaffe combover. WTF is wrong with me?
Denial is a b!tch. Lose the Donald Trump and embrace the inevitable. Bald is beautiful baby! Back in the day I was Jim Bon Jovi...perm, blonde highlights, dangly cross earring and wrestling shoes. I was living it! Fast forward 20 years and I'm struggling with the hair. Halford rejoins Priest. They do a new album and tour. Day of the local show, I decide to support the Priest and shave my head for the first time, and turn ghey for a day. Still shaving my head. Best thing ever!

Back