Nine Inch Nails in Glasgow

slowro

I am still speechless, it has spoiled me for any other gigs I go to.
I am a huge NIN fan and while this was more stripped back than I have seen on YouTube etc the whole show was incredible.

As a metal head I love a small venue face melting raw gig but seeing visuals that complemented the music so seamlessly just made it one of the best shows I've ever seen

Another one off the bucket list

Nice! NIN helped me check one off my bucket list years back by getting Bauhaus to open for 'em.... I went to see Bauhaus but enjoyed NIN quite a bit.

NIN is my favorite band and I try to catch 3-4 gigs per tour. I know in the EU its not that easy but I get how you're feeling man, take it in :)

I saw Nine Inch Nails on the Lights In The Sky tour a few years back...it was a pretty mind blowing show. Going to see them in July with Soundgarden opening, two of my all time favorites 5th row center!

As I said to my friend it could have ended after one song and it would be perfect.
If there was a tour with Tool I think I would follow it around the globe.

Sorry for gushing but it really was that good. It will take a while to process it

I saw Nine Inch Nails on the Lights In The Sky tour a few years back...it was a pretty mind blowing show. Going to see them in July with Soundgarden opening, two of my all time favorites 5th row center!

Which show? Ill be at Mansfield (MA), Camden (NJ), Holmdel (NJ) and Wantaugh (NY) - sounds like time for a bro down! haha

I've been dying to see them! They were Soundgarden this time, yea?

Yup! Whats funny is Superunknown and The Downward Spiral came out the same day and just turned 20 years. Time flies, eh?

Back