Nicest gift that I have ever received

It’s a cool story how we met. When we were 16 we were both going out with the same girl. I was over at her house one night and he came over. Initially it was awkward and he asked if that was my Toyota 4x4 truck and I said yes. He said he wanted to get one and I asked him if he wanted to drive mine. We bought a 12 pack went to the lake sat on the tailgate and pounded those down. This is in 1981 and it was different times then. Anyway we became best friends and became inseparable in our pursuit of misadventures. There have been many.

We’ve remained great friends for almost 40 years and I’m fortunate for having met him at Marisa’s house that night.

Ok, my friends aren’t as cool as yours. :D
Yup, gonna quote myself cause I feel bad I said such an ungrateful thing. In particular, some friends here that have given me some really cool things or offered some things that I turned down because I was trying not to take advantage of nice people. You know who you are and I’m sorry I made such an a-hole comment. I truly wasn’t being ungrateful for some really cool items that have been gifted to me.:oops:

Yup, gonna quote myself cause I feel bad I said such an ungrateful thing. In particular, some friends here that have given me some really cool things or offered some things that I turned down because I was trying not to take advantage of nice people. You know who you are and I’m sorry I made such an a-hole comment. I truly wasn’t being ungrateful for some really cool items that have been gifted to me.:oops:
Your friends appreciate the intent behind the original comment.
Not that we’re offering you a guitar, but we got your back.

Your friends appreciate the intent behind the original comment.
Not that we’re offering you a guitar, but we got your back.

Gotta agree with Peter!

A couple of killer guitars! Congrats

That Paul's looks amazing.

Nobody really thought that you were serious. We all know you’re not like that.

I’m only sorry I didn’t quote you earlier and say: “Mine are” :p

Thank you very much. Attempting to post some pics of this guitar and the 24-08 that I bought earlier this month.
LQRc6OS.jpg

JOTcocR.jpg

Nxo7eb8.jpg

Well damn. That's spectacular.

I've decided to contact my best friends and give them all a good talking to. They are painfully inadequate!!

Back