Nicest gift that I have ever received

Alan Jurgens

I have a friend that is building a new house and I have been helping him out with some speakers for it. A couple of weeks ago he asked what my next guitar I wanted was. I sent him a picture of a Paul's guitar that Willcutt had with a flamed maple neck and told him one like this. Well he bought it and a brought it over to me today. I'm really blown away that he did this. I've gone from zero guitars to 5 in 6 months. Last month I bought a wood library 24-08 from Mann's. This is the most addictive thing I have ever gotten into. The two PRS guitars that I have are the finest examples of craftsman ship that I have seen. Really blown away at what I experienced today.

I bought my son got a P-20 last week from Mann's too. He is pretty accomplished on the violin but I think I motivated him to try guitar too.

Thank you very much. Attempting to post some pics of this guitar and the 24-08 that I bought earlier this month.
LQRc6OS.jpg

JOTcocR.jpg

Nxo7eb8.jpg

Sometimes what it takes is a hammer, some effort, and some imagination.

Your friend is a very cool guy, not only for buying you a guitar, but for asking what you liked in a guitar and then delivering the goods. THAT takes fortitude and a willingness to be there for you.

Friends like yours are ones you'd like to keep. Congratulations on your new guitar!

Back