Nicest forum on the net?

Whatever, putz.

f3cbc9a1f8b7513c98d522ac307b987485c1fae4e612f1d5de903f64ca904084.jpg

I've heard that about the gaming forums. Never really ventured there.

But I have quit reading comments on articles on NHL.com and some other forums. "Hate-filled" doesn't begin to describe it. Sadly, there are music boards that are like that, too. Even one of the other guitar boards I'm on has recently had a bit of a dust-up over - of all things - a line being reintroduced and one member saying there were going to be some talks about the possibility of a US line.

This forum has been known to get testy around February/March the last few years. I think it's just heightened tension waiting for the announcement about Experience PRS.

Think I'm just us d to gaming forums, the most hate filled places on the net
Not even close!, Believe me the boxing forums are even worse, I'm a huge boxing fan, used to be a welterweight in the Army, would love to discuss boxing issues online, but the biggest and best boxing forum online is a pure and unadulterated war zone, loaded with testosterone filled rants and ugly racist remarks. So bad even an iron willed veteran like me can't stand it..............

............THAT'S WHY I HANG OUT HERE WITH THE NICE GUYS AT PRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

One of the most disgusting and fecal comment sections can be found at BGR.
This place, along with another PRS site I frequent are a breath of fresh air.

I did my share of gaming until going cold turkey two years ago. Odd how something that was supposed to be fun became stressful. This place is certainly a breath of fresh air.

Being as I was new to forums and the internet in general, I failed in my attempts to communicate on this forum.I had no clue as to how to approach the discussion here. But with your patience and a few spankings,I learned. Now ,I find out that I was lucky to be schooled by you guys.Thanks ! for your kindness and considerations in this area. By the way, it was HANS,during his moderator years that took me to school. Thanks HANS !

From the rule book.

#1 Our rules are simple: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything", "treat others as you wish to be treated", etc.

That is pretty much how it is, and how it should be.

Will agree this forum seems to be very nice and civil. (So was the other PRS forum I used to visit.) Even other guitar forums I've joined seem to get fairly mean and testy. And I'm learning quite a bit, too.

The PRS owners FB group isn't great that way (duh, it's FB), but you do get input from guys like Chris Robertson.

I've heard that about the gaming forums. Never really ventured there.

But I have quit reading comments on articles on NHL.com and some other forums. "Hate-filled" doesn't begin to describe it. Sadly, there are music boards that are like that, too. Even one of the other guitar boards I'm on has recently had a bit of a dust-up over - of all things - a line being reintroduced and one member saying there were going to be some talks about the possibility of a US line.

This forum has been known to get testy around February/March the last few years. I think it's just heightened tension waiting for the announcement about Experience PRS.
I forgot about sports forums haha, I'm British used to frequent a
I did my share of gaming until going cold turkey two years ago. Odd how something that was supposed to be fun became stressful. This place is certainly a breath of fresh air.
yeah I quit recently got so much hate for playing fps games as they are meant to be played, by you know shooting my opponents more than they shot me
Not even close!, Believe me the boxing forums are even worse, I'm a huge boxing fan, used to be a welterweight in the Army, would love to discuss boxing issues online, but the biggest and best boxing forum online is a pure and unadulterated war zone, loaded with testosterone filled rants and ugly racist remarks. So bad even an iron willed veteran like me can't stand it..............

............THAT'S WHY I HANG OUT HERE WITH THE NICE GUYS AT PRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
and I bet 90% of those warriors had never even laced up gloves, had a few amateur fights at middleweight when I go back home I'd love to do a trainers licence

Think I'm just us d to gaming forums, the most hate filled places on the net
I helped run one for over 10 years and once we got our reputation for having zero tolerance for a$$hats, the problems disappeared. But we were adult owned, operated, and admin'ed and that made a difference. We also ran our gaming servers the same way. That's why we were successful for over 10 years. Good places exist, like this forum, but they're few and far between.

Welcome!

Not really a forum, but I think youtube is the worst in my experience. I am trying to train myself to not scroll down. It's depressing. I'll watch a video about guitars and it's a bunch of rascist lunatics calling one another "cucks".

Back