Nicest forum on the net?

It is strange. In real life I find lawyers to be argumentative and will rarely agree with anything you say. Dentists just like to make a lot of noise. But here PRS guitar owners are really nice.
Maybe, it's the fact that nice people are drawn to PRS.

Or is it that PRS has some mystical power to change a person...

...hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Hello and welcome. I think it is related to the fact that if we choose not to be nice we are taken to one side and get our heads kicked in and have our gear confiscated. In the nicest possible way of course!

Or is it that PRS has some mystical power to change a person...

...hmmmmmmmmmmm...

I know for a fact that I smile like a guy that just married Julie Bowen every time I pick up one of my PRS guitars, so maybe you're onto something!

20170209_190521_zpszseou2of.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps4kt36ehh.jpeg

Nice.

I got a 2017 model SE Custom 24.

Daddy likey.

image_zps1ea3y7e5.jpeg

My pics kinda got out of order.

Both shots are my guitar.
image_zps4kt36ehh.jpeg

Nice.

I got a 2017 model SE Custom 24.

Daddy likey.

image_zps1ea3y7e5.jpeg

My pics kinda got out of order.

Both shots are my guitar.
That is a very nice PRS you got there deepender!!!

This is mine! Got it brand new for $300 at a local shop. That was a deal I couldn't walk away from! It plays like a dream, setup/action is perfect, and has sustain for days!!

Last edited:
Nice.

I continue to be impressed with the SE line.

It's rumored that SE stands for Student Edition.

I sure wish I had one of these when I was first learning.

Everybody knows the real reason for this happy state of affairs is Private Stock Friday.

Looking at all that gorgeous quilt in Northern Lights just calms everybody down. And once a week is enough you know.;)
So I googled Private Stock Friday and saw some pics but I can't find the thread on the forum. Please post a link or let me in on this weekly eye candy event! The pics I saw are Amazing! The hollow body, f hole one... OMG!! Never thought I'd want a purple guitar so bad!!

Ok, since you're new, I'm giving you ONE warning. ONE! That's it. After that, it's all on you. So, much like how you'd do anything to keep your friend from doing crack or heroin for the first time, I'm going to give you one chance. DO NOT go to the PSF thread. If you do, your life as you know it will never EVER be the same again. Nothing you own and nobody near you will be safe. I strongly suggest you look at pictures of beautiful women instead because we've grown up knowing that we can never have them anyway. These guitars are different. They can't so "no" but they can say "you can't afford me.... YET!" Which will lead to selling your house, stealing from your parents, and who knows what else....

WARNING! WARNING!

Ok, you've been warned.

Edit: I WILL NOT be responsible for providing you with a link! I simply don't want you coming back on me later. But if I were you, I'd look in the Electronic Instruments section. I mean, I wouldn't do it, but if I were just looking to find out where the thread was, that's where I'd look.

Ok, since you're new, I'm giving you ONE warning. ONE! That's it. After that, it's all on you. So, much like how you'd do anything to keep your friend from doing crack or heroin for the first time, I'm going to give you one chance. DO NOT go to the PSF thread. If you do, your life as you know it will never EVER be the same again. Nothing you own and nobody near you will be safe. I strongly suggest you look at pictures of beautiful women instead because we've grown up knowing that we can never have them anyway. These guitars are different. They can't so "no" but they can say "you can't afford me.... YET!" Which will lead to selling your house, stealing from your parents, and who knows what else....

WARNING! WARNING!

Ok, you've been warned.

Edit: I WILL NOT be responsible for providing you with a link! I simply don't want you coming back on me later. But if I were you, I'd look in the Electronic Instruments section. I mean, I wouldn't do it, but if I were just looking to find out where the thread was, that's where I'd look.

Dude, for an ex-con, you're too nice.

So I googled Private Stock Friday and saw some pics but I can't find the thread on the forum. Please post a link or let me in on this weekly eye candy event! The pics I saw are Amazing! The hollow body, f hole one... OMG!! Never thought I'd want a purple guitar so bad!!

Me, on the other hand, I'm pushing him in to the deep end of the pool!

http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/private-stock-friday.2297/page-364#post-308867

Nah, I'm all for Archons for everyone. Even LES!!! But this Private Stock obsession is ruining lives! I'm wondering if I should tell the new guys WHY Bodia and I were in jail... ounce of prevention, you know...

WARNING! WARNING!

Ok, you've been warned.

Nah, I'm all for Archons for everyone. Even LES!!! But this Private Stock obsession is ruining lives! I'm wondering if I should tell the new guys WHY Bodia and I were in jail... ounce of prevention, you know...

Keep yer yap shut! I still got the shiv. Like crabs; one tries to crawl out, and the rest pull it back in! :)

ok new guys... it had NOTHING to do with Private Stock guitars.... NOTHING. I don't even know what they are, because it's PRIVATE! That's my story and...

(you got crabs there? Does Sergio know??? Or... :eek:)

Back