Nicest forum on the net?

There seem to be a lot of tough guys sitting behind keyboards populating much of the internet. I am really proud of the membership on this forum for being adult, patient and tolerant of the views of others. Occasionally people come here looking for confrontation, but they get shut down pretty quickly from the active members. You guys makes moderating this forum easy and enjoyable. Thank you!

For friendly, adult conversation, I hang around 3 forums. 2 PRS and 1 Heritage...and in that order. They are all I have found that don't offend my senses.

Being as I was new to forums and the internet in general, I failed in my attempts to communicate on this forum.I had no clue as to how to approach the discussion here. But with your patience and a few spankings,I learned. Now ,I find out that I was lucky to be schooled by you guys.Thanks ! for your kindness and considerations in this area. By the way, it was HANS,during his moderator years that took me to school. Thanks HANS !

I have no recollection of that but thank you for being so gracious about it, BlueFade.

A lot of time and energy went into creating a respectful culture when this forum opened its doors.

You can say that again. I count the Plank Owners (and beyond) of this place as my closest friends. Primarily because if you knew me outside of the forum you'd run the other way, but it doesn't change my feelings for you all.

:p

<3
JFB

For friendly, adult conversation, I hang around 3 forums. 2 PRS and 1 Heritage...and in that order. They are all I have found that don't offend my senses.

I attest that this gents prsforums.com site is worth joining, prs daft but of course, and comedic too, but also everyone grownup enough to come at leftfield hot topics from different views, and stay friends in debate.

Thks joe, you are a gent

The original mods on this forum made a yeoman effort to make this a welcoming, friendly and active place. The tone here is largely because of them.

Hell, Jamie even stopped yelling at strangers in hotel lobbies after he became a mod here!

The original mods on this forum made a yeoman effort to make this a welcoming, friendly and active place. The tone here is largely because of them.

Hell, Jamie even stopped yelling at strangers in hotel lobbies after he became a mod here!

Only those staring at sexy pics of me on the hotel's computer!

I've moderated some tough places before and it was always about keeping the good people hanging around. This place is about the people and there are a lot of good ones.

Whatever, putz.

f3cbc9a1f8b7513c98d522ac307b987485c1fae4e612f1d5de903f64ca904084.jpg

Ok THAT was funny! Being the first post, and replying to that OT... made me laugh out loud.

Yeah, this is probably the nicest place I've been on the net. I started at the Line 6 forum years ago. A small group branched off from that and that forum wasn't just about music and in fact allowed politics and religion discussions. A group of "friends" that traveled from all over the country to jam together. Had at least 3-4 guys in that forum that I talked to on the phone weekly, one daily. 10 years later, as far as I know few people from there ever even talk to each other anymore.

Everyone here is very respectful of others opinions & if you hang around long enough, I am sure ( yet)another guitar is calling your name;)

Back