Nice Paul's guitar demo with Paul at NAMM

Twinfan

408 Sig Club President
There seems to be a general lack of NAMM pics and vids? Just found this of the PRSG which I thought was cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's real kick ass..... that would complement my ME just nice, real nice!

i have a new appreciation for the brushstroke birds. Seeing them from a distanced is totally different from the close up shots we have been seeing. It is cool that they blend and change.

When everyone has Paul's guitar and amp, what will Paul play then? How would he make that even better then what he has? Oh he is such a marketing genius ...lol

Awesome. Thanks for posting!

(I am at home sick this weekend, so any NAMM is good NAMM for me, and this is stellar! :) )

When everyone has Paul's guitar and amp, what will Paul play then? How would he make that even better then what he has? Oh he is such a marketing genius ...lol

The idea behind this concept is to make a guitar just like Paul plays. It's almost like a signature model we would make for any given artist, except this one is built to Paul's specs.

I'd be very interested in knowing the price too.

Shawn.....I was more just joking around. I think a lot of people were really inquiring about Paul's guitar and that is the reason why it was introduced. Again, Paul listened to the customer. This is what sets him apart from other manufactures. I wish more were like him and showed their passion in their work.

Thanks for posting the Video. I have been waiting to hear how Paul's guitar sounds so that I can decide between a 408 with the Artist Package or Paul's guitar. Still a tough decision!! UUUUGGHH

Thanks for posting the Video. I have been waiting to hear how Paul's guitar sounds so that I can decide between a 408 with the Artist Package or Paul's guitar. Still a tough decision!! UUUUGGHH
right now I got the same "problem". but I think I will go with the 408 with IRW neck and BRW fingerboard

Back