nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.

axe24

Ptc did an awsome repair on my axe.but the communication was horrible.maybe its just me they dont like i dont know.i still dont know what was the cause of the finish bubbling,leading to cracking.

and they sent it back dirty,finger prints everywhere adhesive on the back of neck..thought they had pride.

Sorry but i speak my mind and the truth.now i know most of u are thinking im not grateful,wrong i am very grateful to ptc.for the repair.but how can i be other wise on everything i had stated, would u be.

Last edited:
That happens to me a lot like at Les Schwab, dirty foot prints in the vehicle, grease on the side of the doors, etc.
Now my Toyota dealer on the other hand takes great pride and puts down paper mats on the floormats, and also covers the seats.
My rig comes out cleaner than it goes in as they vacuum it for me to each time I go there.

I would be very upset too if my guitar came back dirty and sticky.

Hi Peter,

Is this the Blue Crab with white burst that you put a dinged on the edge? The one we repaired, as a sign of good faith, under warranty free of charge?

I apologize if it was shipped back without being wiped down. That is not a typical of the PTC.

Strange, I've only had exceptional communication and guitars that come back looking better than when they were shipped new from a dealer. If I were a betting man I would say there is more to this story than meets the eye, no?

Like i said maybe its just me.and before i shipped it i cleaned and polished it.secondly.shawn this was not done through good faith.yes it looked like a inpact at first glance.then when i spoke with Matt and asked him to look up two or three inches above the chip,u can see were the finish was riseing,so how can u tell me thats not a flaw in that guitar.and i been sending matt email.s to let me what would cause the Finnish to rise like that.cause all i could think of maybe moisture.but being he dont return my calls or email i will never know.so u can skip that good faith bs

And i would say ur wrong, i even asked them to pls check out the 5way blade to see if its working correctly how many times do have to ask to get an answer.so alot of u had good xperiance,well i was not one of them.thats all folks.now wright what u want.

Last edited:
Hi Pete,

Sorry you are unhappy with the condition of the guitar. I'm closing this thread because I can imagine it may get ugly pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back