Nice Article About My Work.

László

Too Many Notes
Les, you should be quite proud! That's a very nice and thorough article, too. And dare I say you absolutely look the part!

My only gripe, when you said that you liked Brit Pop I thought you meant Judas Priest! :D. Well I'll teach you to play Painkiller, it would be a great song to release the tension after one of your all nighters.

Les, you should be quite proud! That's a very nice and thorough article, too. And dare I say you absolutely look the part!

My only gripe, when you said that you liked Brit Pop I thought you meant Judas Priest! :D. Well I'll teach you to play Painkiller, it would be a great song to release the tension after one of your all nighters.

The funny part is that during the interview they asked about my favorite style of music, so I said that lately I've been into Brit Pop. I didn't go into a lot of detail, but must have mentioned Coldplay and U2.

If you can teach me to play Painkiller, you're on! ;)

The funny part is that during the interview they asked about my favorite style of music, so I said that lately I've been into Brit Pop. I didn't go into a lot of detail, but must have mentioned Coldplay and U2.

If you can teach me to play Painkiller, you're on! ;)
It's easy, the hard part is dressing or sounding like Rob Halford.

And didn't mean to hijack the thread, that shouldn't happen until the 3rd or 4th post. :p

Again, congrats! Very impressed!

That’s an awesome article, Les, and really shows you to be the pro you are. We’re fortunate to have folks like you on the forum to learn from! Ad work is such a specific field. I’ve only ever done one, but everything from the timelines to the lingo was all its own. Hats off to you for your success in the field.

Great article Mr. Les! Congrats on the press!! Now the line of "I don't know why, but I keep doing these" (orchestral compositions) has answered itself!!!

Clicked through on your Artifact Detroit website. Let me know if you would like some help with that. Lot's of empty space there and some content pushed all the way to the left. I have been coding/designing sites as long as you have been working as a pro musician, and I know I can help if you so desire ;~))

Happy composin'!
MW

Great article Mr. Les! Congrats on the press!! Now the line of "I don't know why, but I keep doing these" (orchestral compositions) has answered itself!!!

Clicked through on your Artifact Detroit website. Let me know if you would like some help with that. Lot's of empty space there and some content pushed all the way to the left. I have been coding/designing sites as long as you have been working as a pro musician, and I know I can help if you so desire ;~))

Happy composin'!
MW

Hey that's great to know for when we update the site. PM me your contact info!

Back