NHBID

Nicely done, Sergio! I love the finish on yours - very tasty!

My third PRS, bought less than 5 months after my first, was my McCarty Spruce HB (with piezo, moons not birds).

1mJgMW4.jpg

It was my main gigging guitar for over a year, then I got my P24 and I decided the HB would take a break. Since then I've acquired a P245 SH, which has replaced the P24 as main gigging guitar. As you can tell, my main gigging guitars are always piezo equipped, because we mix up the electric and acoustic a fair bit, so while I understand you not needing it, it is fairly essential to me.

But I still play the HB at home, and I still plan on gigging it every now and then! Hmm, not this weekend (all acoustic instrument gig), but maybe the next one where I get to mix in electrics...

Nicely done, Sergio! I love the finish on yours - very tasty!

My third PRS, bought less than 5 months after my first, was my McCarty Spruce HB (with piezo, moons not birds).

1mJgMW4.jpg

It was my main gigging guitar for over a year, then I got my P24 and I decided the HB would take a break. Since then I've acquired a P245 SH, which has replaced the P24 as main gigging guitar. As you can tell, my main gigging guitars are always piezo equipped, because we mix up the electric and acoustic a fair bit, so while I understand you not needing it, it is fairly essential to me.

But I still play the HB at home, and I still plan on gigging it every now and then! Hmm, not this weekend (all acoustic instrument gig), but maybe the next one where I get to mix in electrics...

That looks amazing.

Thanks! A slightly plainer, yet more equipped, sister to yours.

:eek:

Maybe I'll play it this weekend, I need to get some Neil Young going, perhaps "Like a Hurricane" is appropriate, based on what seems to be headed my way...
I really dig the coloring on this.

Mini update: It has been a week and I'm still in love. I really dig how expressive this thing is, I find myself playing with dynamics even more than usual. From a whisper to a roar, it's all there. If you have the means, I highly recommend getting one.

Mini update: It has been a week and I'm still in love. I really dig how expressive this thing is, I find myself playing with dynamics even more than usual. From a whisper to a roar, it's all there. If you have the means, I highly recommend getting one.
I've had HB GAS for a looooooong time, and you're not helping... um I mean you ARE helping... or something.

I've had HB GAS for a looooooong time, and you're not helping... um I mean you ARE helping... or something.

You should make it happen. Everyday I've lived without one up until this point has been a day not fully lived.

Back