NGW(week) Trifecta

tyfu20

Fast Man....let me tell you my story
So there's been a lot of activity at the tyfu20 household this past week. I recently sold 3, a S2 Singlecut Semi-Hollow, S2 DC 594, and Silver Sky, all great guitars in their own right, but each furthered an itch that with some phenomenal low bidding came to fruition. So I present to you my Fiore, 594, and 594 Singlecut Semi-hollow, itches scratched.

ItyiWuL.jpg

gfTGK9y.jpg

2k43f8M.jpg

mdIBjiK.jpg

Proteus

Tru-Arc Bridgeworks
Though it could be said that one of these things does not belong...
_____

594 Hollow...is it truly hollow (except for maybe a small block/soundpost under the bridge), or is it a semi with a plank down the middle?

tyfu20

Fast Man....let me tell you my story
Though it could be said that one of these things does not belong...
_____

594 Hollow...is it truly hollow (except for maybe a small block/soundpost under the bridge), or is it a semi with a plank down the middle?
I have the Semi, believe it's just a chamber where the F hole is.

SamIV

I know they are better looking, have different construction & better pickups. But do they blow the S2’s away in playability? I have a few S2’s and an older CE. The CE is easier to play, and has that something special about it, but I play my S2’s more. Was considering selling a few to get a core.

ThePanda

I know they are better looking, have different construction & better pickups. But do they blow the S2’s away in playability? I have a few S2’s and an older CE. The CE is easier to play, and has that something special about it, but I play my S2’s more. Was considering selling a few to get a core.
I think it is a mental thing. The Core line is more polished and fancy, so I think this adds to the vibe. This could be perceived as better construction, but same people making Cores make S2 so I don't know.