NGW, starting today: Bonnie Pink and Blue Fade Custom 24s, Eriza Verde Custom 22

Alright, it's done and I'm too lazy to create a new NGD thread for this one so here is it fully dressed in pink:
ChGjIL3.jpg

yVwtg3Y.jpg

w8CKTgL.jpg
zrfjaj5.jpg
Ba47FKo.jpg
g044Gmt.jpg

You good sir are living the dream! Those are both beyond amazing!

I really like the back with one color, it just looks a bit busy fro me, but I must say , I WOULD LOVE TO ROCK IT!

You do very nice work.
Have you considered doing tuner buttons, TRCs
and backplates for others as a sideline?

Thank you! Sorry for not replying before I seem to have removed notifications and never saw these comments.

Backplates: no. I only do them for myself since it's so time consuming to make then. I also like to have the guitar in hand to be able to get as snug of a fit as possible (OCD).
TRC/Buttons: I'm more than open to it. Feel free to PM me

An update...
If you've followed my recent Orange Tiger and Aqua Violet glow stain experiments for my latest acquisitions (GAS is strong), you know it's fair to say I might have a strong case of OCD when it comes to color matching these parts.
I recently got a different brand of red dye than the Keda dyes I had been using for those pink parts.
While the diluted Keda red produces a 'warm' pink, this one produces a 'cold' pink that is incredibly vibrant and close to Bonnie Pink; it's so vivid that if you put too many layers not only does it hurt the eyes (in a good way) but it makes Bonnie Pink look almost faded...

The Bonnie Pink on my guitar kind of lands in between the two pinks produced by these different dyes so after spending at least 6+ hours sanding and staining these parts multiples times over, I finally have a perfect match:
MbB0V95.jpg

Very happy with how these turned out, it was almost worth spending that much time redoing the parts half a dozen times...
Backplates are still being clear coated/drying.

Love the pink! And, you may not have turned off your notifications. The forum software seems to glitch every so often and not notify you of a quote or mention.

Alright, this shall be my last post on this thread.

I buffed the backplates by hand yesterday night, always fun to do by hand (perfect for blisters...). At least they are shiny. I don't know if it was worth the 8+ hours spent redoing them but the color is definitely a better match.

Before/after getting blisters on the thumb:
lwm0Rfg.jpg

24h852o.jpg

t8PVKU0.jpg

And the full guitar:
Vw1pqgm.jpg

Xsn6RBh.jpg
0DJiV6y.jpg
vfF8BUN.jpg

and the pink matches...
buDYOcJ.jpg

Now if only I could spend time playing instead of making matching covers I might possibly improve my playing :p

Back