NGSD

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
A couple of years ago, I saw this strap in a booth at NAMM. They had lots of cool stuff, but this one just grabbed me. I started talking to the owners and learned that LM Products was in Anderson less than 20 miles from my home. I also learned that they make straps for a bunch of companies including PRS.
I asked if I could visit their shop, and they said “come on over.“ I visited them about a year ago, and was surprised to find their operation was in the basement of a large, old downtown building. It was very cool, and the owners are terrific guys.
I asked them if they would make a strap like I saw at NAMM, and I finally got it today. They made 5 of them, and as of yesterday, 4 were still for sale in different colors. They are not inexpensive, but the quality is exceptional. Here is a link....https://lm-products.myshopify.com/collections/all-guitar-straps.

[url=https://imgur.com/x5dSGQN]
[/URL]

[url=https://imgur.com/22hluRq]
[/URL]

Last edited:
That's a really stunning guitar strap. I also looked up their site and they have a real vast and impressive collection of guitar starps to choose from.

Those are super nice. You will love it.

I have a brown and a black. However, I bought mine at Sweetwater and they are two very luxurious straps which are not offered on the LM Products website. So, maybe my models are exclusive to Sweetwater?

edit: yes, they are. Just different designs.

Fancy... it looks ready to be strapped to a horse :)

It took me a moment to remember exactly where I got my favorite strap. It’s plain and simple but the leather is top quality, super soft, and very pliable. It was made by Lakota Leathers in South Dakota by Lakota Sioux on the Pine Ridge reservation. Most comfortable straps I’ve ever found. The problem I had with the fancier ones was in how hard and stiff they are.

With any luck that’ll break in before your shoulder gives out :)

A couple of years ago, I saw this strap in a booth at NAMM. They had lots of cool stuff, but this one just grabbed me. I started talking to the owners and learned that LM Products was in Anderson less than 20 miles from my home. I also learned that they make straps for a bunch of companies including PRS.
I asked if I could visit their shop, and they said “come on over.“ I visited them about a year ago, and was surprised to find their operation was in the basement of a large, old downtown building. It was very cool, and the owners are terrific guys.
I asked them if they would make a strap like I saw at NAMM, and I finally got it today. They made 5 of them, and as of yesterday, 4 were still for sale in different colors. They are not inexpensive, but the quality is exceptional. Here is a link....https://lm-products.myshopify.com/collections/all-guitar-straps.

That is kicka$$!!!

Fancy... it looks ready to be strapped to a horse :)

It took me a moment to remember exactly where I got my favorite strap. It’s plain and simple but the leather is top quality, super soft, and very pliable. It was made by Lakota Leathers in South Dakota by Lakota Sioux on the Pine Ridge reservation. Most comfortable straps I’ve ever found. The problem I had with the fancier ones was in how hard and stiff they are.

With any luck that’ll break in before your shoulder gives out :)

This strap is extremely soft and pliable; they use a very high grade leather. Plus, it’s very thickly padded. No break-in required.

Very nice! I’ve been using the same strap for about 20 years. I’ve bought a few random ones here and there that are nice(not as nice as yours) that get a little use at home, but that’s about it. It’s funny to me that I’ve been more faithful to this strap than any other piece of gear I’ve ever owned.:D
Not because it’s the greatest, coolest strap. It’s just always worked.

This strap is extremely soft and pliable; they use a very high grade leather. Plus, it’s very thickly padded. No break-in required.
These look great! How does the padding compare to the PRS Signature leather strap?

I remember talking to these guys with you during Gear Fest last year. Very nice group and very cool products.

Back