NGFD...Please Help me identify this creepy face on my NPSG...

New Poll: NGFD...Please Help me identify this creepy face on my NPSG...

• A) Iron Man (Original "Golden Age" version)

• B) C3PO

• C) Jack the Pumpkin King (from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

• D) The Iron Giant

• E) Other (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Well my most excellent CoCo Monster Santana has finally arrived, many thanks to Brian who really hung in there with me through the long process. I made lots of personalized/unusual requests on this one...but let's save that for the upcoming NGD. What's bugging me now is I can't identify this face I see next to the volume knob...I mean it looks familiar...but I'm not quite sure. Can you help me out?

A)

B)

C)

D)

It's the face I'm making right now knowing it's done and I can't see the rest of it.

It's the face I'm making right now knowing it's done and I can't see the rest of it.

Sorry Serge...I'm working on it now...but if you can't wait and want to see some real pro pictures it's up on Brian's Guitars website and FaceBook page. I just want to take some crappy amateur pictures to post so you won't doubt that it is actually as incredible as it looks in Brian's photos.

I voted C for Jack, but it looks more like Pumpkinhead to me (or the creepy Lemur Beanie Baby!).

Now let's see some full frontal body shots!!

So cool! I hope my PS makes faces at me. Angry faces, saying "PLAY ME! DAMMMIT, PLAY ME!" :)

Tosca...you just let us know if that face ever CHANGES, m'kay?

I saw that puppy when Brian posted it and remember cursing out loud. That is an amazing build!

Thanks for the nice comments all...full frontals are now up in a proper NGD thread...I'm going to go play for a while now...

Back