NGDx2

Guitar God

Surprised I haven't posted these on here, yet, but I got a couple of new toys a month ago. Though they aren't PRS guitars, I still would like to share them. One is the new electric blue Epiphone Tommy Thayer signature Les Paul. I fell in love with it when it was first released. Has two Duncan JB pickups. Though it is electric blue, the finish does react to the lighting. In certain angles it can look blue and certain angles it can look purple if that makes sense. The 2nd is a cracked mirror Paul Stanley signature Silvertone. I've always wanted a cracked mirror Paul Stanley model, but his old Washburn and old and new Ibanez cracked mirror models are fetching a pretty penny, so I thought about finding one of his Silvertone models and found this one on Reverb. I guess you can see I am a huge KISS fan.
RwcNJBQ.jpg

XGXUJzF.jpg

Yeah, it's supposed to be PRS here. Still, it's good that you're enjoying life and having fun with music.

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I know this is a PRS forum and I have some Paul Reed Smiths. Figured I could also post my other stuff in the General Discussion section, assuming this would be the section post non PRS guitars people have and other gear.

AgonizingHeartyArrowana-small.gif

I'd love to have one of the Paul Stanley Ibanez mirror guitars. I've loved that look since I saw it on the Dynasty tour and in those two videos. I finally broke down a couple years ago and got one of the PS Iceman guitars. It's a tad big for my arm span, but I gotta say, it sounds pretty damn good.

Back