NGD

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
So, after doing some scraping and dealing , i got back to my local GC and brought home a MC58 artist top 22 in orange smoke burst. The covered 57/08's are killer. even in tapped mode I am blow away by the sound, not to mention the feel of this beauty. For sitting for 3 years this it is in awesome shape. So here you go!!!

on a side not, the bridge rings like a bell, how much better are the ones with the brass inserts. I mean, this thing sings!!!!!

IMG_1207_zps5904b8e9.jpg

IMG_1208_zps26bd067b.jpg

IMG_1202_zpsa56f8819.jpg

IMG_1204_zps75913cd5.jpg

IMG_1205_zps38baeedf.jpg

IMG_1203_zps2aa3c5f7.jpg

Beautiful! I have the exact same model, they must be identical twins. Same color, top figuring, year, etc. Just love my MC-58 in this color. Congrats!

thanks all!!! the color is orange smokeburst. the burst color is also what is on the back and neck. This thing rocks too.

With prices GC has these core lines listed at, I had to save this one from the grimy fingers of the demo playing enthusiast. ( which is me 75% of the time)

SOOO fine!! Try the bridge in split mode with the tone control rolled back about 25% and just a touch more gain than you would use in full bucking mode. You have to play with the tone control to get the "perfect" spot, but its one of my favorite settings with 57/08s.

SOOO fine!! Try the bridge in split mode with the tone control rolled back about 25% and just a touch more gain than you would use in full bucking mode. You have to play with the tone control to get the "perfect" spot, but its one of my favorite settings with 57/08s.
nice tone, need to work on it a little to get it right for me. I will use it on my p22 also to see what open coil 57/08 sound like.

Back