NGD

ChickenRob

So today my new S2 Studio showed up a day earlier than expected. Played it for about an hour. This is by far my favorite neck pickup in my collection right now. I’m really glad I got it!

Desperately needs a setup and new strings.

In addition to this being NGD, it’s NGM (new guitar month) with 4 new PRSs this month. Added to my PRS from 2021, I now have 5. Not bad for a guy who considers himself a bassist.

Long stressful day. Pics of the whole family coming tomorrow.

It was posts in this forum leading me to pulling the trigger on this last one. I think a Dustie Waring CE is my next one when I can find a blue one for the right price.

Excellent! I’ll show mine if y, uh, never mind. There’s a couple of shots of mine floating around already. It looks suspiciously like yours, but black. Lots of black. Neck pu is neat, huh? Middle position with the bridge split is pretty cool too.

Hell yeah! Glad to hear that you're navigating the Slippery Slope well. One question does beg to be answered; what's next?? :p
Dustie Waring CE in blue? Semi-hollow vela? Not sure. I’m actually a bassist. I need to slow down for a minute. I have some more custom basses coming in the next year that make these PRSs feel very reasonably priced.

Well, the day got away from me today. I did get the bigsby and locking tuner upgrade done on one of my new Starlas, but didn’t get pics while the sun was out and the light was good. I’ll try tomorrow.
I think we'd like to see the Starla also ;)

Congrats on the S2 Studio. I've been eyeing those for a while!

Back