NGD!!

Now this is a policy I should adapt...but alas there are 2 on the way(neither of which I already own...hmmm...).

Congrats on that HB...what a beauty!
Sweet top(and back!)!

Man, that is beautiful! Congrats!

My Hollowbody also has an ebony board....I really like the tone of ebony on a hollowbody. It gives mine a very piano-ish acoustic voice - clear, punchy, and chime-y.

Congrats on yours, again....it's absolutely stunning!

Gotta be a prime number, and five is too few!
Hah, I need to count my PRSi and see if that makes a prime number. I will exclude my non-PRSi, since I play them so rarely. (Meanwhile, my CU24 looks at me with a side-eye on "play them so rarely...").

That's a nice catch! I too like ebony boards, and need to start making that a general preference to slow my roll on acquisition. Though I've been pretty good lately - just three guitars for me in about 12 months, plus a bass for my wife.

So, how does it compare to other PRS Hollowbodies? (I'm pretty sure you've owned one or two over the years.) Does the two-piece bridge make all the difference?

Hah, I need to count my PRSi and see if that makes a prime number. I will exclude my non-PRSi, since I play them so rarely. (Meanwhile, my CU24 looks at me with a side-eye on "play them so rarely...").

That's a nice catch! I too like ebony boards, and need to start making that a general preference to slow my roll on acquisition. Though I've been pretty good lately - just three guitars for me in about 12 months, plus a bass for my wife.

So, how does it compare to other PRS Hollowbodies? (I'm pretty sure you've owned one or two over the years.) Does the two-piece bridge make all the difference?
It's been too long since I've had a HB for me to remember. This is my third (fourth if you count the Archtop), and easily my favorite.

I know how painful it is to move a favorite, but sometimes the sacrificial lamb…just has to go! You gotta love What you play, to play what you love!

Back