NGD!!

That's an incredible guitar. Congratulations on making a wise choice! Fewer guitars, that you really love and make good use of makes a lot of sense

As mentioned in another thread, I was feeling gluttonous looking at 17 guitars and barely doing more than looking at them. I decided with used prices high, it was time to cull the herd. I decided that 7 was going to be my number. Five I already own, and two models that I didn't. I hauled 12 guitars to Chicago Music Exchange on the 21st and did the deal. In and out in about 45 minutes with a big fat check. I even got more than I paid on several that I sold.

Ok, back to the two that I didn't own. One of them was a Hollow Body 594. I was in no real rush. I was watching a few on Reverb when the seller on one of them dropped his price by $850.00. Too good to pass up. Had to make the move, even though I thought it would be several months before I snagged one.

Here it is. 2021 Artist Package top and back. Ebony fret board and veneer, and fancy pants birds, all finished in Copperhead burst, and housed in a cool Paisley case.

xcGokRf.jpg

gbwn3Jn.jpg

0upu2Eu.jpg

CcE7ViV.jpg

XsZOzzE.jpg

YyuKRyk.jpg

8RRooKV.jpg
It's just so darn nice in every way!

Back