NGD!!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
As mentioned in another thread, I was feeling gluttonous looking at 17 guitars and barely doing more than looking at them. I decided with used prices high, it was time to cull the herd. I decided that 7 was going to be my number. Five I already own, and two models that I didn't. I hauled 12 guitars to Chicago Music Exchange on the 21st and did the deal. In and out in about 45 minutes with a big fat check. I even got more than I paid on several that I sold.

Ok, back to the two that I didn't own. One of them was a Hollow Body 594. I was in no real rush. I was watching a few on Reverb when the seller on one of them dropped his price by $850.00. Too good to pass up. Had to make the move, even though I thought it would be several months before I snagged one.

Here it is. 2021 Artist Package top and back. Ebony fret board and veneer, and fancy pants birds, all finished in Copperhead burst, and housed in a cool Paisley case.

xcGokRf.jpg

gbwn3Jn.jpg

0upu2Eu.jpg

CcE7ViV.jpg

XsZOzzE.jpg

YyuKRyk.jpg

8RRooKV.jpg

Oooooo Lawd that is purdy!

I wish I could figure out how to get to 7...
I recently sold two, have now another up for sale, but now just bought another...at lest I'm still under 30...gulp...

Hubba-hubba!
VERY nice.

Sweet!

So which guitars did you keep?

Wow! That’s a real beauty there. I’ve thought about doing the same thing! Congrats on a great add. You’re going to love it.

Oh man... you nailed it!
I've been ogling these and this one is just fantastic!

Gorgeous guitar!
Thanks fellas! Damn thing is great!

Back