NGD

My McCarty HBII is 5.6 lbs and I LOVE playing it for that reason (and other reasons)!! A full two pounds lighter than either of my CU24's!!! Doug B, maybe yours just needs to "sh(r)ed" some pounds!!!!

My McCarty HBII is 5.6 lbs and I LOVE playing it for that reason (and other reasons)!! A full two pounds lighter than either of my CU24's!!! Doug B, maybe yours just needs to "sh(r)ed" some pounds!!!!
Well, if it involves shredding, I’m doomed! My old fingers just don’t move that way, much less that fast…

We just watched the latest unboxing from Peach Guitars, looks like they have a nice shop. Is it on par with Andertons?

We just watched the latest unboxing from Peach Guitars, looks like they have a nice shop. Is it on par with Andertons?
Never been to Peach in person. Service on the phone seemed better than Anderton's actually though. Maybe I got lucky each time, but whoever I spoke to seemed to know plenty about the higher-end guitars, and felt like they were willing to spend as much time chatting about the guitars as I wanted.
It does look like a good place, and I'll certainly try to make time for a visit if I'm ever over that way. Maybe in years to come when I finally do get a private stock, I'll get it through them (Andertons don't appear on the PRS list of PS dealers)

Stunning guitar! Love the color and chevron flame!! Congratulations on that beauty!!

Absolutely beautiful guitar!!! The color and the chevron top are killers!!!
Great score!!!

Back