NGD

Really? The 58/15LTs are the only PRS pickups I like.

what would you have swapped the LTs with?

It has a Marshallhead MK II in the bridge and a Dr Vintage in the neck now, still on the fence. I like a bridge pup that pushes an amp a little more than a PAF type without being too extreme. I do have a 59/09 squab in I will likely put in the bridge until I run across a brushed nickel pair.

Mighty fine catch.
Though when I saw your NGD thread, I was psyched for something pink.

You are absolutely right on! You can count on one hand the number of pink non PS or wood library PRS’s available typically, and almost never in a McCarty. I stupidly sold a good one a number of years past that even had a rosewood neck and a brazzy board. I do dumb things sometimes.

That is very tasty. I would say the only reason it is not a 10top is the section right next to the 3-way switch. No flame through a portion there. Killer top regardless!! Subtle and classy, color included! Congrats on a fab score!

That is very tasty. I would say the only reason it is not a 10top is the section right next to the 3-way switch. No flame through a portion there. Killer top regardless!! Subtle and classy, color included! Congrats on a fab score!

I bet if @WEDGE moved the camera up or down at and angle there would be some flame revealed there too (maybe)!;)

yeah it is pretty even all over and has a lot of ‘movement’ in to. I will grab a short clip and show it off. I dig it a lot.
Did you happen to see this one? Fresh refin from the PTC, and some other goodies, back in April. It's got my mouth watering!

hjJmaAQ.jpg

That’s hot. Where did you find that?
Reverb. My trigger finger is itchy. This is what the PTC did to it. It was a '99 McCarty in Royal Blue, but it was pretty faded in the sellers before pics.

• Nitrocellulose Lacquer Grandma Hannon Pink
  • New 2021 58/15 Nickel Pickups
  • New Mini Toggle Splits - (Like Paul's Guitar)
  • New Stoptail Bridge & Studs
  • New PRS Lampshade Knobs
  • New Vintage Tuners
  • New Switch tip
  • New Pickup Rings
  • New Volume / Tone Pots
  • Completely Rewired Fresh
  • Original 1999 PRS Hard-shell Case (Heavy)

Reverb. My trigger finger is itchy. This is what the PTC did to it. It was a '99 McCarty in Royal Blue, but it was pretty faded in the sellers before pics.

• Nitrocellulose Lacquer Grandma Hannon Pink
  • New 2021 58/15 Nickel Pickups
  • New Mini Toggle Splits - (Like Paul's Guitar)
  • New Stoptail Bridge & Studs
  • New PRS Lampshade Knobs
  • New Vintage Tuners
  • New Switch tip
  • New Pickup Rings
  • New Volume / Tone Pots
  • Completely Rewired Fresh
  • Original 1999 PRS Hard-shell Case (Heavy)
What on earth are you waiting for?

Back