NGD

rbert0005

FedEx dropped it off yesterday. My first Chinese guitar. Can’t find any flaws at all.

A quick set up and it’s up and rocking :)

Bob
RX2MrQOl.jpg

mUCK9qel.jpg

A friend of mine has one of these. He says PRS made a big mistake. They should never have released an SE this good. Says they will never sell another core HB. I know he says it jokingly, well half joking anyway.

Love the Fire Red Burst. I’m very much on the fence right now between this or an SE acoustic - social distancing is hitting me hard these days! Enjoy!

A friend of mine has one of these. He says PRS made a big mistake. They should never have released an SE this good. Says they will never sell another core HB. I know he says it jokingly, well half joking anyway.

He's wrong. Having a good thing doesn't mean you don't yearn for the next better thing. Proof: NGD posts and the Private Stock program.

I got the other color. They sound closer to a real jazz box than any thin guitar I ever touched. Haven’t been able to crank it at a gig. The fretwork is excellent and the finish is perfect. All I did was put on locking studs and set mine up. Can’t wait to compare it to a 335 or my buddy’s Collings. This is serious guitar for the money.

May have gotten one if it weren’t for that damn water heater I just bought. I’d love to try one at some point. Congrats!

Back