NGD

Only thing is one piece is not in stock and when I asked I was automatically given the link to the 2040 with no explanation of why or what. I asked are these NOS2000 in stock and if not when possibly might they be. I was expecting an answer like in a couple weeks or months but nope. I was told these are in stock and goodbye. I was like umm ok lol. Maybe they are stopping the one piece, idk.

So getting ready to order a few parts like the MannMade 2040 bridge, PRS knobs, PRS nut and few other things.

Quick question I’ve been wanting to change out the pickup rings and wanted to go with the PRS ivory pickup rings. Does anyone think the PRS ivory pickup rings will look good on this guitar? I don’t wanna go with black at all. Otherwise if the ivory pickup rings won’t look good I’ll probably search out some wood pickup rings.

Thanks

Great axe...and another that loves the matching headstock.
Enjoy it...and I'd go slow swapping out the different things, as some may make just a slight difference, and others could just be for aesthetics.
(Also, confirm any swaps will fit correctly...there's a slight difference between some of the Core and SE lineup sizes)
But by all means, make it YOUR guitar, and play it loud!!!

Back