NGD

BWV548

Custom Title
I was traveling and didn’t have any intention to buy a new guitar. However, I popped into a shop and saw and played this, and had to have it. I was traveling with a guitar that I quite liked but didn’t love, so I traded it to help fund. After playing this, it was perfectly clear what I needed to do
It’s a wood library. Korina body & neck, with an ebony fret board

dLZfZCF.jpg

yeulCvs.jpg

YXEnrZT.jpg

jcaSVQe.jpg

I was traveling and didn’t have any intention to buy a new guitar. However, I popped into a shop and saw and played this, and had to have it. I was traveling with a guitar that I quite liked but didn’t love, so I traded it to help fund. After playing this, it was perfectly clear what I needed to do
It’s a wood library. Korina body & neck, with an ebony fret board

dLZfZCF.jpg

yeulCvs.jpg

YXEnrZT.jpg

jcaSVQe.jpg
WOW, Awesome congrats.

Congrats!!
I should start traveling with guitars I don't really love... Nice excuse for the wife as well... :D
Hah!
I loved the amp that I played it through as well -ToneKing MKII. However, getting that on the plane wasn’t going to happen

Beautiful guitar man! Nice case as well, wish they’d put the PRS logo on the cases!

My word that is an awesome looking guitar. That's one of my favorite PRSi finishes, absolutely gorgeous.

Beautiful guitar man! Nice case as well, wish they’d put the PRS logo on the cases!
Personally, I think a guitar is more likely to get stolen if there’s a prestige brand logo on the outside of the case. I’ve even been known to carry a core guitar in a Godin soft case in sketchy neighborhoods.

Personally, I think a guitar is more likely to get stolen if there’s a prestige brand logo on the outside of the case. I’ve even been known to carry a core guitar in a Godin soft case in sketchy neighborhoods.
That’s a very good point!

I keep coming back to this thread just to admire you 594 again. Ridiculously beautiful.

Back