NGD

guitarsong

CLIMBING VINTAGE PRS MT.
New Brent Mason day. Well it's bright, it's versatile and very rewarding if you don't mind playing around with the vol and tone knobs. Many sweet tones to be had, eleven in total I think. The added bonus will be when I swap necks with my NF3.
DSCN8804_zps1e665a62.jpg

First of these I have seen on a NGD. Big congrats. What's this swap necks stuff? Intense!!!

That's IT right there! I've been wanting one since they were announced at NAMM. The color chart for that model on the PRS website doesn't list natural, but I've seen a pic of an NF3 in natural korina, and that's the way I'd get a Brent Mason--love that look! Was that a special order, or are they actually available that way? And is there any way you can post some audio or video clips? I'd love to hear what it sounds like--the short clips I've found online don't cover all the pickup settings. As a long-time Tele player, I'm especially interested in hearing the bridge pickup as a single-coil, but I want to hear the other settings too. Can you tell us why you're considering replacing the neck?

Thanks for the congrats guys much appreciated. These guitars have a very wide range of tones from metal to the BEE GEEs. If I gigged on a regular basis and could only take one guitar with me this would be it. I don't think natural was a special order but not sure best to check with a dealer. Regarding the neck swap my NF3 has a maple board so at the first string change I thought for variety I'd swap necks and check out the results. Sorry it's been so long I can't remember where I bought this strap.

Back