NGD

adamwilbert

Had an unfortunate incident with USPS destroying my PRS Mira, and had to get a new guitar.

Drove out to Wild West Guitars in Pasadena yesterday and picked up this beauty. Had a great experience—nothing but good things to say about them as a dealer.

So here we have a 2018 CE-24 from their exclusive run in faded gray black burst with 57/08s, a natural back, and black neck/headstock.

9gs6QBB.jpg

OWJLVCw.jpg

Wow! That’s really nice, I too love the black headstock reminds me of the vintage PRS’s. Congrats!!

Thanks everyone!

Very excited about it—in some ways the 85/15s were very appealing, but I couldn’t pass up giving the 57/08s a try!

My old 03 CE 24 has 57/08's in it. the words brawny and powerful come to mind. Let us know how yours sounds.

Sorry to hear about your Mira. But, that whole life, lemons, lemonade thing sure turned out great. Cool looking CE! Congrats!

Wild West! DFD! A NGD! What's not to love?! Congrats on the guitar and trip!

Question for you all, maybe this needs it’s osn thread.

My action is on the high side, I’ve got the low e and high e saddles all the way at the bottom, do I need to be adjusting the 6 bridge screws on the trem to lower it from there (I know the caveats of don’t do this with tension, they all have to be even etc)

Back