NGD

Cocorosa

After a lot of testing and playing everything I could find, and with some great advice on here, I finally bought an epiphone copy of a fender lookalike in a rubbishy red /brown matt finish ...... or maybe it was a McCarty 594 with P90s in a black gold wrap? Maybe you can tell from this picture I am hoping links successfully..

bwd75Q

and if that fails ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159000213@N04/shares/bwd75Q

Otherwise it will now and forever be a squier strat in hallo kitty yellow :(

Looks nice!

To share a direct link photo, grab the entire Flickr URL/Code that is offered for the "Share" under "BBCode", and paste straight into your post here (don't use the "Image" tool - the BBCode already has the correct tags embedded).

Looks nice!

To share a direct link photo, grab the entire Flickr URL/Code that is offered for the "Share" under "BBCode", and paste straight into your post here (don't use the "Image" tool - the BBCode already has the correct tags embedded).

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, I cannot find BB Code. I have searched the help forums and I gather the system changed from offering a BB code to requiring you to click on the pushpin icon. Neither are available to me. I have followed all the other advice about making the picture public and safe so I am currently a bit baffled.

After a lot of testing and playing everything I could find, and with some great advice on here, I finally bought an epiphone copy of a fender lookalike in a rubbishy red /brown matt finish ...... or maybe it was a McCarty 594 with P90s in a black gold wrap? Maybe you can tell from this picture I am hoping links successfully..

bwd75Q

and if that fails ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159000213@N04/shares/bwd75Q

Otherwise it will now and forever be a squier strat in hallo kitty yellow :(
The pics aren't showing unless you click on them, so for now, it is indeed a YELL LOW Hello Kitty squire!

But dang, it's a nice one!!!

And, what's with the heart shaped pillows? You romantic, you!

Very nice indeed...love, love, love the P90's!!!

The pics aren't showing unless you click on them, so for now, it is indeed a YELL LOW Hello Kitty squire!

But dang, it's a nice one!!!

And, what's with the heart shaped pillows? You romantic, you!

Thank you.

Of course I am a romantic, look at that guitar! But also I am a sucker for anything under a fiver in Ikea and they matched the sofa :)

Back