NGD

JP47

Happy this one came in. Been wanting this Mark Holcomb edition for awhile. Sweetwater as amazing as always got this in today before I go to NY for a trip. So far I'm loving this guitar. Great for the drop tunings and love the pickups.

Oh wow, that is the kind of top I'm holding out for. I have an SE Holcomb "on order" at Sweetwater, and they assigned one to me in their latest batch that arrived, but I wasn't all that chuffed about the top, so I declined to purchase and let them offer it to the next person on the list. Your top is the kind I want!

Oh wow, that is the kind of top I'm holding out for. I have an SE Holcomb "on order" at Sweetwater, and they assigned one to me in their latest batch that arrived, but I wasn't all that chuffed about the top, so I declined to purchase and let them offer it to the next person on the list. Your top is the kind I want!
It's funny you say that. They sent me pics right before shipping and I wasn't impressed but when I finally saw it with my own eyes...yeah it's beautiful.

Back