NGD!

MichaelC24

Sucker for Squabbins
Just acquired this beauty in a trade and I gotta say, I'm really digging it...
I've been wanting to get my hands on a studio for quite some time, but was very particular on the specs. This thing came out of nowhere with exactly the things on my wish list so I traded a DGT (which I loved, but just couldn't connect with it for some reason) Ive always been a fan of the narrowfield pickups, and the full size 57/08 in the bridge sounds wonderful. All in all, I have to say this is a great addition to my PRS family and look forward to gigging with this thing. Here are the specs:
2013 Studio
Antique White
Pattern thin neck
22 frets
Gold hardware
I also replaced the trem arm and blade switch with some grained ivoroid and swapped the black knobs with the clear/white ones. I plan on replacing the tuner buttons with the DGT faux bone to complete the "white out".
image_zpsyogn3mea.jpeg

image_zpsdvngtyzp.jpeg

image_zpsnv1iqdqy.jpeg

And here's some pics with the twin
image_zpsyxw9ekiw.jpeg

image_zpsqearzgz4.jpeg

That is bad ass! I think I remember seeing that one (or one like it) at Brians Guitars at one time.

ok, first congrats on the find, I have the same guitar, which i purchased at the 2014 experience. I would really be interested in the place you purchased the switch knob and trem cap. That looks stunning.

Funny, mine came with the vol/tone knobs you switched to on yours. Although I do love the gold tuner buttons, so I won't be changing those.

Last edited:
Just acquired this beauty in a trade and I gotta say, I'm really digging it...
I've been wanting to get my hands on a studio for quite some time, but was very particular on the specs. This thing came out of nowhere with exactly the things on my wish list so I traded a DGT (which I loved, but just couldn't connect with it for some reason) Ive always been a fan of the narrowfield pickups, and the full size 57/08 in the bridge sounds wonderful. All in all, I have to say this is a great addition to my PRS family and look forward to gigging with this thing. Here are the specs:
2013 Studio
Antique White
Pattern thin neck
22 frets
Gold hardware
I also replaced the trem arm and blade switch with some grained ivoroid and swapped the black knobs with the clear/white ones. I plan on replacing the tuner buttons with the DGT faux bone to complete the "white out".
image_zpsyogn3mea.jpeg

image_zpsdvngtyzp.jpeg

image_zpsnv1iqdqy.jpeg

And here's some pics with the twin
image_zpsyxw9ekiw.jpeg

image_zpsqearzgz4.jpeg

the Yin and Yang in total harmony
Great pair

Awesome pair! Studios are greatly underrated. Love the white / gold combination. Congrats!

Thanks for the Kind words gents!
I got the trem tip and blade switch from crazy parts. Great company, and they have a ton of unique stuff!

Back