NGD!!!

Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by SharkAtl, Oct 3, 2012.

1. SharkAtl

SharkAtl New Member

Hello all, I was not expecting for this to happen but I came across such an incredible deal that I had to pull the trigger. I just received a gorgeous 2011 PRS DC3 by UPS today!! I currently have a fantastic Fender Custom Shop Clapton, so I was not really in the market for another single coil, but the deal on this was just way too good to pass up. Plus, it will give me a chance to really A/B the two guitars. Should be fun! Anyway, the guitar is beautiful - I love the black pickups contrasted against the back pickguard. This one has the beautiful V12 finish with the open back new tuners. I already have an NF3, so I know just how delicious that maple neck is, so I expect the same thing here. I kind of like the rosewood board with the circle dots. Very unique. I can't wait to get this thing home tonight and plug 'er in! Not many posts out there on the DC3, but what I have read has all been fantastic. I really look forward to putting this one through its paces.

Now, for the important part ... the pics ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LindseyP

LindseyP New Member

I'm a Sstrat fan so I'll be looking forward to your sound comparisons.